- Partners can now post social media content to the WeChat social media platform.
- Enhanced features added to the Create Your Own Email Builder.
May 30, 2017
- WeChat Statics - Social media reports now include WeChat
- Shared Analytics - Allows channel partners to leverage activity on the supplier's website to drive sales. Partners now have insight into their prospects that are visiting the supplier's website. The data will appear on the lead/contact timeline. Here are more details about how Shared Analytics works.
- Lead/Contact Details - The date that a lead or contact was last updated is now captured. This information is available on the Lead/Contact details page.
May 24, 2017
- Photo search (free stock photo gallery) - The Email Builder editor offers free stock photo gallery. This feature leverages an integration with some popular stock photo services to offer users of the editor the ability to search through a large repository of high-quality images. The images are free to use under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. Learn more.
- Dynamic images - The users of the Email Builder editor can specify both a static placeholder image and a dynamic image URL when adding an image content block. This allows for scenarios such as personalized birthday cards, countdown timers, dynamic ads, and many other user cases in which an image is built dynamically at the time it is served. Learn more.
May 17, 2017
- Partners can now post social media content to WeChat. WeChat is a popular free social networking website in China that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos, upload videos, send messages, and keep in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. WeChat has a reach of over 768 million users predominately in China with an average number of 74 messages sent per day!
It is as simple as connecting to your WeChat business public account. Learn more about WeChat, Zift123 WeChat Settings, and How to Create a Social Media Post.