Shared Analytics allows channel partners to leverage activity on the supplier's website to drive sales. Once prospects are identified and registered in Zift123, Zift tracks the prospect's activity on the supplier website. Channel partners are notified of the prospect's activities and can quickly follow-up to close sales deals. The information will appear on the contact/lead timeline in Zift123
Getting Value from Shared Analytics
- Channel partners will receive alerts when their prospects visit the supplier website.
- Channel partners will receive detailed information about which products and/or services the prospects showed interest when on the supplier website.
- Channel partners will receive real-time notifications so prospects can be immediately be contacted.
- Suppliers streamline communication with partners regarding online behavior of prospective customers.
- Suppliers gain access to rich data about who is visiting the partner website, as well as which products and services interest the prospect.
- Suppliers can adjust advertising efforts and deliver targeted online marketing to benefit both channel partners and suppliers.
Share Analytics Data
This data will be collected and displays on the Contact/Lead Timeline:
- Lead Events - These events are recorded on the contact/lead timeline.
- Visitor Lead Events - These events are recorded in the partner's lead timeline.
- Anonymous Lead Events - These events are recorded in the partner's lead timeline.
- Data totals - The total number of events and segmented data for web page clicks, web page views, and form submissions.