The Sales Summary gives a high overview of website traffic, social media, and emails for the previous time sine the last notification. This notification is intended for administrators and sales representatives.
The Sales Summary will generate an email based on the frequency you have selected, new events and activity since the last notification.
The Sales Summary report will contain the following information:
- Date range and supplier logo.
- The number of events for a time period.
- The number of new prospects.
- Website views and clicks.
- The number of social media posts and clicks.
- The number of emails sent and clicks.
- Top company and known leads.
- Company data based on website visits, page visits, and visitor IP address.
- Recent social activity.
- Recent email activity.
- Link to Notification Settings.
Here is an example of the Sales Summary Report: