- Creating emails and web plugins just got easier!
- My Downloads Center available to access exported files in Zift123 at any time.
- Usability updates to the My Campaigns view.
- New campaign statuses help partners know when to take action on their campaigns.
30 October 2017
- We've changed the web plugin flow to walk you through the process of customizing and publishing your syndicated content such as websites, rotating offers, lead capture forms, product showcases and more. You will complete the same familiar tasks - adding details, personalizing, copying and pasting the code - using tabs for each step. In addition to the new flow, there's also a new activity dashboard that makes finding campaign success information easier! Learn more.
23 October 2017
- We've changed the email flow to walk you through creating an email campaign in four easy steps. You will complete the same familiar tasks - adding details, personalizing, adding contacts, and scheduling - using tabs for each step. In addition to the new flow, there's also a new activity dashboard that makes finding campaign success information easier! Learn more.
- We now display an Alert on several pages, including Browse Campaign, My Campaign, Browse Emails, Campaign Details or individual campaigns to alert you when the Company Profile Setting is missing required information.
9 October 2017
We added a scroll bar to the Personalizer for improved visibility and ease of use.
2 October 2017
- We have added My Downloads to the User Menu. Previously, users exported data via direct download or by email. Now, users can access exported files directly in the My Downloads Center. Users no longer need to leave the application to locate files in your email! This change also complies with the EU data privacy requirements. Note that you will continue to receive some exports by email or directly within your browser for a few more weeks. If you are accustomed to emailing exports to other account users or stakeholders, please note that, in order to comply with existing and upcoming data privacy regulations, exports containing Personally Identifiable Information will soon be available only to logged-in platform users who have explicitly requested that export. Learn more.
- Users will have more insight into the status of their campaign. In addition to the current statuses of active, paused, and archive, we have two new statuses draft and idle. An idle campaign indicates that no activities are actively running in the campaign. Idle is an indication that the campaign has run its course and partners should analyze campaign stats, add activities, or archive the campaign. Learn more about each status.
- The new display for My Campaigns shows the number of required actions, inquiries and leads. The status of the campaign is prominent with created date, updated date and the name of the person that created the campaign below. Learn more.