A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, digital advertising, or a combination of activities. A campaign can be either supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service.
You can edit the Details of a draft Campaign Activity. You can edit these activity details: Name, Subject, email for both the sender and replies, Email and General Notifications for the activity, and SMS number.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Change the Details of a Campaign Activity
You can change the Details for your Campaign Activity by doing the following:
- From Campaigns > My Campaigns, click on the campaign title to select it. You will land on the Campaign Dashboard.
- Select an Activity that has not been sent to edit Activity Details. You will land on the Activity Dashboard.
- Select Edit or Review to access the Settings tab.
- Under Details you can edit the following information for an Activity in Draft status: Name, Email Subject, Sender Name, Sender Email, and Reply to Email.
- Under Notifications, you can edit the following information for an Activity in Draft status: Notification for emails sent, email address and SMS number for notification that the campaign is deployed.