A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, digital advertising, or a combination of activities. A campaign can be either supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service.
You can edit the Details of a Campaign Activity. You can edit these activity details: Name, Subject, email for both the sender and replies, Email and General Notifications for the activity, and SMS number. The following must be true to edit or change the Details of your email:
- The activity must be in a draft status.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Change the Details of a Campaign Activity
You can change the Details for your Campaign Activity by doing the following:
- From Campaigns > My Campaigns, click on the campaign title to select it. You will land on the Campaign Dashboard.
- Select an Activity that has not been sent to edit Activity Details. You will land on the Activity Dashboard.
- Select Edit or Review to access the Settings tab.
- Under Details you can edit the following information for an Activity in Draft status: Name, Email Subject, Sender Name, Sender Email, and Reply to Email.
- Under Notifications, you can edit the following information for an Activity in Draft status: Notification for emails sent, email address and SMS number for notification that the campaign is deployed.