You can add a salutation to an email by using our Contact Fields.
Add a New Contact Field. You can use any name. In this example, I will use Salutation.
- From the User Menu, select Settings.
- Select Contact Fields.
- Select New Contact Field
- Enter the name (Salutation), description, and type for your new field.
- The custom field now appears in the Contact Fields list and is available on Contacts. Zift123 assigns a Merge Fieldname that you will use in the mailing. The custom field name in this example is z123_Salutation.
- Import a Contact List and map the field in your Contact List.
- Add the custom fields to your email.