There are a few reasons why Social posts are not currently available to you from your vendor.
- Your social streams are OFF
- Your supplier has not published recent Scheduled Posts
- Your supplier may only offer Library Posts
- Your supplier does not offer any Social content
More information on each topic is found below
- Your social streams are OFF. Navigate to Settings > Social Media and turn on a social stream. Available scheduled posts for the social stream will appear in Upcoming Posts within 24 hours.
- Your supplier has not published recent Scheduled Posts. Suppliers sometimes post in batches. Check back at a later time or contact your supplier directly, to see if your supplier has created any new content.
- Your supplier may only offer Library posts, but not Scheduled Posts. Navigate to Social Media > Library Posts to access syndicated content that you can post at any time.
- Your supplier does not offer any Social content, but you can create your own. You can create your own social media posts if social media is an option in your system.