A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
For each campaign activity or tactic, there is a Snap Shot Dashboard that displays the current status and metrics of the email or activity. In this view, you can search for a specific campaign or filter your results.
To navigate to the dashboard, select Campaigns > My Campaigns > select a campaign > select an activity. In this view, you can do the following:
- Navigate to other menus that may be available such as Reference Materials, Recipients, Participants, Schedule, Leads, Recent Activity, Analysis, and About.
- Share this activity on social media.
- For mailings, plugins, and social activities that have status Sent, the analysis bar shows data for email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, and leads. Note that the email sent total does not include emails that are sent to less than five recipients. The Zift platform assumes that less than 6 recipients indicate a test mailing.
- Details give the status of the activity Draft or Sent for an email.
- In the Draft status, details such as email, subject, and notifications can be edited. If the activity has not been sent, you will receive prompts to update or complete activities on campaigns such as adding personalization, scheduling the activity, adding recipients, and testing the email.
- In the Sent status, details cannot be edited.
- Recipients of email and SMS notifications can be edited. The recipients will receive notifications of any contact on the mailing who completes and submits a related form. Additionally, each person set to receive email notification will also receive an email summary report 1 day, 3 days and 7 days after the mailing is sent. The report summarizes opens, clicks, form submissions and conversions.
- For activities in a status other than draft, the metrics for open rate, click-through rate, bounce rate, and subscribe rate with percentages calculated in relation to the total number of emails sent display. The bounce rate reported here is for hard bounces only. You will also note workflow details if a workflow is associated with the campaign. Workflow details include sender name, sender email, reply to, entry conditions, and created on date.
- For workflow tactics, the Gear icon indicates if the workflow is active and running or paused.
- The total number of participants as well as a breakdown of the number of participants in each step.
- The details of the activity will display the general information.
Example: Snap Shot Dashboard for an email associated with a campaign.