This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Agencies will be invited to provide services to multiple partners. The agency may have different levels of access to partners. The two levels of access are Full Access and Limited/On Behalf Of Access.
- Full Access - Agency of Record
- Agency is able to impersonate partners with complete access to Zift123.
- A partner may only grant full access to a single agency at any given time.
- Provides full access to campaigns, activities, social, content, contacts, lists, and leads.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Impersonate a Partner
- From the Agency home page, select Accounts.
- On the line with the partner's name, select Sign in as User.
- Int the Sign in as User drop-down, select the partner name.
- Note the black bar at the top, indicating how to return to the agency account. You are now impersonating the partner.