I sent myself a test email; Zift displayed the notice that the test email was sent but I did not receive it, nor was it in my spam folder.
The test email was likely quarantined by your email server at the administration level. Once the email is quarantined, it is not delivered to your inbox or junk/spam folder.
This can also happen when the sender's email address domain is the same as the recipient's email address domain - which is often the case with test mailings.
Please note that actual mailings sent on the Zift platform are delivered via a whitelisted server.
To ensure delivery of test emails, do one of the following:
- Add a secondary (non-work) email address to a contact list.
- Send your test mailings to that list.
- Once you're satisfied with the mailing, you can duplicate it and send it to the appropriate contact list.
Whitelist our sending domain by providing these instructions to your Network Admin:
- Either: whitelist this sending domain [md02.com] or add this TXT record to your DNS: clientdomain TXT "v=spf1 include:md02.com ~all.
- This should resolve your issue with not receiving the email.