This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Web plugins allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content such as rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads including white papers and case studies. Syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This content allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
What is the Value in Web Plugins?
- Deliver targeted, relevant content to website visitors.
- Keep your online messaging and offers fresh and consistent.
- Automatically receive notification about new leads with built-in lead generation forms.
- Collect comprehensive analytics on visitor behavior.
Your supplier may make many web plugins available to you. You will be able to activate and personalize the web plugins to meet your needs.
You can view web plugin statistics for specific websites that interacted with the plugin. Your data will vary depending on the assets you utilize. Navigate to Web Plugins > My Plugins > specific web plugin > Analysis to view statistics for an individual website plugin:
- Web plugin data can include email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, form submissions, and leads generated. Click the specific data you are interested in seeing. The graphs and data below will change.
- Filter date range last 12 months, last 14 days, last 12 weeks, or last 12 months.
- Compare multiple data sets for Web Views, Web Clicks, Form Submissions, and Leads.
- Ability to print charts in PDF, PNG, JPG, or SVG is also in this section.
- Select an activity from the Recent Activity section to display name, web views, and percentage.
- Select Assets such as website plugins, pages, and mailings to view name, web views, and the percentages for each.
- Export the data as a .CSV file for further data analysis.