This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Web plugins (formerly called panels) allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content such as rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads such as whitepapers and case studies on your website. With a web plugin from Zift Solutions, syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This dynamic content syndication allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content to the user. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
What is the Value in Web Plugins?
- Deliver targeted relevant content to website visitors.
- Keep your online messaging and offers fresh and consistent.
- Automatically receive notification about new leads with built-in lead generation forms.
- Collect comprehensive analytics on visitor behavior.
Your supplier may make web plugins available to you. You will be able to activate and personalize the web plugins to meet your needs. You have the option to use web plugins in these ways:
- Panel - A panel is typically a large piece of content that is meant to "live" on a website as its own page. The panel is HTML code that is inserted on a web page defining the content of the page. Partners can add a navigation tab on their website main menu for the panel, so it can be easily accessed from the website's home page, product page or supplier listing page. Panel plugins are typically a product page, event page, or registration page. A product showcase is like a panel, but it is usually multi-page as opposed to one static page.
- Landing Page - The landing page is the page a user visits by clicking a link in an email or social media post. The users land on the page after taking action.
- Widget - A widget is an interface that a customer interacts with. It is typically a smaller piece of content that is not meant to "live" as its own page. It is usually in the form of a special offer or incentive. A widget is best suited for a high traffic page within a partner's website.
- Microsite - A microsite is part of a website with independent links and address that is accessed from a larger site. The microsite can be product/solution specific and can link to high value gated content such as white papers and reports or be general awareness with datasheets. Microsites are usually a part of a campaign and are linked to from a banner widget or email to increase leads.
To view web plugins that you have used, created, or that were recommended, select Web Plugins > My Web Plugins. In the view you can do the following:
- Search by name for plugins. The search display will vary based on your selection in the User Menu of either My Zift123 or an individual supplier.
- Filter by tags. Learn More. If you are in a single supplier view, you will not see the option to filter by a supplier.
- Find the number of plugins available to you.
- Sort by date or name.
- Select a plugin to activate, personalize, and embed.