This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Spend any amount of time on the web and you're sure to see the tweet button that allows you to share content on Twitter. The Zift123 Tweet Bucket allows you to collect interesting articles and social posts from all over the internet and store them in one central location to be used at a later date.
Why use a tweet bucket? With the Zift123 Tweet Bucket, you can use the tweet button that appears on web pages to capture a social post from a source and drop it into your connected social accounts. You can also track this tweet through the Zift Analytics platform.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Administrator Access in Social Media Accounts
How to Set Up Your Tweet Bucket
- Create a new Twitter account in Twitter. This is the account Zift will use to read tweets from your timeline, see who you follow, follow new people on your behalf, update your profile, and post tweets for you. Zift will not be able to access your direct messages or see your password.
- If you do not want your account to be followed, you can go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Protect my Tweets.
- Twitter will send you an email confirmation. Confirm the account with Twitter.
- In Zift123, select Social Media > Settings > Social Media.
- Select Add Account if you have not already linked your company Twitter account.
- If you already have an account, enter your new Twitter account in the tweet bucket account name field. Do not include the @ symbol in your account name!
- Enter your username and password to authorize the account.
- Once our servers have processed your tweet bucket request, you'll see a notification on your Twitter account home page that you have a new follower request. Please accept the follow request from Zift Solutions so that we may provide technical support if necessary!
- Now you can send tweets to this account through all of the normal means that you already use, such as through the web or other social posting programs. These tweets will be pulled out of this account, automatically scheduled for the next available optimal time slot, and sent back out through your linked social accounts.