Use the filters to narrow the content that displays on the campaigns, web plugins, social media, collateral, and contacts screens. Filters are specific to suppliers and Zift CMM functional area. Filters limit the amount of scrolling required resulting in quicker results.
Default user views can be created based on selected Zift123 Filters and Content tags. Default Filters will enable users to focus on the content that matters most to them regardless of where they sign into Zift123. Users can setup default filters in these single subscription views: Browse Campaigns, Browse Plugins, Upcoming Posts, Library Posts, Browse Collateral, Customizable Collateral, and Collateral Programs.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- About Filtering Data
- About Default Filter Views
About Filtering Data
- Filters have two expansion options: the drop down arrow and advanced filters.
- The drop down arrow closes and expands to help narrow down the selection of social networks, suppliers, and post topics.
- The advanced filters allow you to select filters from a pop-up window, and show a running list of category tags associated with the search. Tags that you select in the Advanced Filters will remain selected for all subsequent searches until you manually clear them. You can click Clear All to clear the Advanced Filters and start the search over.
- When more than five filters are available, the option for Show All will display. Show All expands to display the complete list of available options. The options are defined when your system is set up and can be changed if needed.
- Search for previously activated campaigns by name or key words.
- Status is the current status of the campaign: Active, Paused, or Archived.
- Supplier will show a list of each supplier that the you can access.
- Show All at the bottom of the list will show additional suppliers.
About Default Filter Views
Create default filters to focus on the content that matters to you. You can set default filters for Browse Campaigns, Browse Plugins, Upcoming Posts, Library Posts, Browse Collateral, Customizable Collateral, and Collateral Programs.
To set a default filter view do the following:
- Search and filter in one of these areas Browse Campaigns, Browse Plugins, Upcoming Posts, Library Posts, Browse Collateral, Customizable Collateral, and Collateral Programs.
- Select Save as Default.