This feature will allow you to add event to a calendar. The calendar button requires you to upload or link to an ICS file.
To create ICS Calendar file for Outlook:
- Open the appointment that you wish to place in the ICS file.
- Select File from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Save as and enter a file name.
- Select iCalendar Format from the Save as type menu bar.
To create ICS Calendar file for iCalendar
- Select the iCalendar event that you wish to place in the ICS file.
- Drag the event to the desktop which will automatically create an ICS file.
- Attach the ICS file to the email.
- Send the email to event invitees.
To create ICS Calendar File for Google Calendar:
- From Google Calendar settings, select the white down arrow in the small blue box next to the name of the calendar in the far left column.
- Select the Calendar settings submenu.
- Select the green ICAL icon.
- Copy the link. This link allows access to a new ICS file that contains your calendar's events.