Tour Zift123 including the User Menu
Zift123 is a channel marketing automation platform designed to give you easy access to turn-key marketing tools, supplier-provided marketing resources, and complete analytics. We've kept the interface simple and user-friendly - you'll find everything you need to know about the platform right from your homepage.
Your User Menu is in the top toolbar below your name. The User Menu is divided into three sections and has the following options:
- Settings - Use settings to manage system-wide features of Zift123 such as users, tracking codes, email opt-in notices, users, and much more.
- Views - Some users will have access to the Multi-subscription views which includes MyZift123 and individual suppliers.
- Language - Choose the language you prefer to use with Zift123. Zift123 is available in Arabic, Chinese, Chinese Taiwan, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish, and Spanish Mexico.
- Feedback - Send feedback to Zift Solutions about your experience with our software.
- My Downloads - Access files directly in Zift. Users can access exported files directly in My Downloads. You are notified via email that your report is available in My Downloads. Exports containing Personally Identifiable Information are available only to logged-in users who have explicitly requested that export. This process complies with the GDPR privacy requirements effective 25 May 2018.
- Login/Logout - The Login/Logout limits access to Zift123 to protect the system from unknown users.
The primary navigation menu links to all of the different activity types available in the Zift platform. Note: Depending on your supplier offerings, all options may not be available.
- Campaigns - email, web plugins, print media, pay-per-click advertising, and multi-touch workflows.
- Web Plugins - syndicated content you can embed on your website
- Social Media - social posts for publication to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WeChat accounts.
- Collateral - whitepapers, case studies, promotional banners, and more.
- Analysis - overviews of all of your internet marketing activities.
- Contacts - lead and contact information.
Back to Top
To request phone support, please call the telephone number for your country.
||1 (844) 319-6540
||1 (844) 319-6540
If your country or language is not listed here, please email us at email@example.com.
You can find our Defect Priority Level Definitions here.
Back to Top
Within the Zift123 Academy, you'll find written documentation with images and video for each of the functions and processes available on the Zift123 Platform. To get help, browse through the tabs, or enter your search term in the search box. The tabs are organized to help you find content easily.
- Guides are useful when trying to understand complex tasks with more than one set of steps. Our Getting Started Guides are directed at the new user while other guides and how to articles are directed at a more experienced user.
- Features document the many features of Zift123 with an explanation of screens, buttons, and options within the platform.
- Videos are provided for visual learners.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are great when trying to understand a single concept or to answer a quick question. Our FAQs are created and answered by Zift123 experts based on user questions and industry trends.
- Education provides digital marketing best practices from Zift Solutions and other industry experts. From Email to Social Media, to Content Syndication, we cover best practices that can improve your ROI and customer.
Back to Top
Browsers Supported by Zift123
Zift123 is supported in all major, current browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Mozilla Firefox
For the best user experience, we recommend using Chrome as your internet browser!
- Need to know which browser version you're using? Click here
- Need to update your browser? Click here.
- Are you using Internet Explorer, but things just aren't working like you think they should? Try using Chrome.
- Are you using Internet Explorer, but things just look funny? Fix site display problems with Compatibility View.