A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co- branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
After a campaign, it is important to analyze the results. You may decide to make changes and run the campaign again, or you may decide the campaign was effective the way you ran it the first time.
Campaigns > My Campaigns > any selected campaign > Analysis is a metrics at a glance view, but it also allows you to filter and compare metrics. In addition to the view, you can export the data to MS Excel where you can further analyze the data or prepare the data for presentations.
To navigate to the Campaign Analysis view, select Campaigns > My Campaigns > select any of your campaigns > Analysis. Your data will vary depending on the assets you utilize. In the view, you will see:
- Campaign data will include email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, form submissions, and leads.
- Date range is last 12 months.
- Ability to print or export PDF, PNG, JPG or SVG is also in this section.
- Select activity from the Activity Log to display name, web views, and percentage.
- Select Assets such as website plugins, pages and mailings to view name, web views and percentage for each.
- Export the data as a CSV file for further data analysis.