This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Web plugins allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content on your website: rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads such as white papers and case studies. With a web plugin from Zift Solutions, syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This dynamic content syndication allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content to the user. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
Through Zift123, suppliers provide web plugins for the products, industries, and solutions that matter to your business. You can find the supplier-provided web plugins under Web Plugin > Browse. Using the plugins provided under Browse promotes brand standards and allows you to execute plugins efficiently. After selecting the web plugin, you can activate it to enable personalization features. Using these features allows you to change text and add images. After publishing the web plugin, you can embed the code in your product showcase or website.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Company Profile Settings - Before installing the web plugin on an SSL (https) site, verify your Web Plugin SSL Option is selected on Company Profile. If the Company Profile is not set first, you will need to activate another instance of the web plug-in.
How to Activate a Web Plugin
Activating the web plugin simply connects or links it to a campaign.
- From Web Plugin > Browse, select the plugin you'd like to activate.
- Select Activate.
- Personalize any content inside a dashed line. This includes changing text and adding images.
- Preview the width of the plugin.
- Publish Changes. More personalization is available at the bottom of the page.
- Select Save and Publish Changes after all changes are made.
- Embed the code on your site after all changes are made.