This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
In the company profile, you will provide basic information about your company. This information will auto-populate campaigns, forms, and other messaging sent to customers. Zift123 administrators can manage the profile in the Zift123 platform with Settings.
Hootsuite is a social media management app that supports network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and WordPress. Content from social streams can easily be delivered through any of your configured social networks. Hootsuite has over 10 million users and displays content by topic rather than by poster. You might consider using the Hootsuite application if you are currently using Hootsuite and do not want to change your workflow or if you are looking for content that might be beneficial to your suppliers. Your Zift123 social streams are available directly on the Hootsuite dashboard which allows for quick and easy posting of syndicated content.
The Zift123 App Connector allows users to import their Zift123 social streams to Hootsuite and publish content to the social networks they have set-up in Hootsuite. The app connector is automatically enabled when you log into your Zift123 account through Hootsuite.
Note: A Hootsuite Pro subscription is required to use the Zift123 app. A free 30-day trial of Hootsuite Pro is available for new users.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Hootsuite login
How to Configure Hootsuite for Zift123
- Open the App Directory in Hootsuite.
- Search for Zift to install the app.
- Log into your Zift123 account using the Zift123 app in Hootsuite.
- After logging in, you will see content from your Zift123 social streams available in Hootsuite.
- After activating the Zift123 app in Hootsuite, the Hootsuite App Connector will be enabled in your App Connectors settings in Zift123.
- Since you manage your social network accounts in Hootsuite, your social media settings in Zift123 will be disabled.
- Your social streams in Zift123 must be set to Requires Approval to make them available in Hootsuite. Learn more about setting up social streams.
- To disable a specific topic, change the setting to ignore and refresh your Hootsuite stream.
- If you want to go back to managing your social posts in Zift123, simply disable the app connector in your settings. You will be required to re-authorize your social media accounts in Zift123.
- Zift123 will report clicks when you are using Hootsuite. Likes, shares, and retweets will not be captured in Zift123.