This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Supplier- and partner-generated social content help you develop social media presence to build, mix and promote business engagement. Learn More About Social Media.
Social streams are a compilation of the Zift123 user’s social media accounts that are connected to their Zift123 account, the social post topics, and the way each post is configured to deploy. Some suppliers offer a single stream, while others break their social content by product or topic. You can turn content off and on depending on product or topic.
After connecting to your social media accounts, you can begin to manage your social streams made available by your supplier.
- From Settings > Social Media > Manage Social Streams, select to turn the social stream on or leave it off.
- Personalize the topics within each stream. Post may be tagged for more than one Social Stream topic. Topic Settings are an OR statement. For example, if one topic in a post is set to Ignore but another topic is set to Auto-Publish, the post will Auto-Publish.
- Select Auto-Publish to automatically send/publish all posts in a stream subcategory to your connected social media accounts according to their scheduled time and date. This is our recommendation.
- Select Requires Approval to manually review all posts in a stream subcategory before publication.
- Select Ignore to ignore all posts in a stream subcategory. This will stop a specific topic's post from being published unless it is listed under another topic.
You can set up social streams in Social Media Settings.