Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Zift123 administrators can use the email footer to manage your mailings and stay within the laws of your region. Using the footer will allow you to send an opt-in link in your emails.
How to Configure an Email Footer
- From Settings, select Email Footer.
- Select On.
- Add the text you want to appear in the footer in the editor.
- Select Merge Field.
- Select Opt-in. The merge field code will now be in your document.
- Copy the merge field code for opt-in.
- Highlight the word that you will ask users to click to opt-in.
- Select hyperlink in the editor toolbar. In our example, we used the word here.
- Paste the opt-in merge field code into the URL field.
Now an opt-in link will appear in the footer.