Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier's point of contact.
In the company profile, you will provide basic information about your company. It is important to complete the Company Profile as this information will auto-populate campaigns, forms, and other messaging sent to customers. Your company address is required in mailings in accordance with SPAM email regulations.
How to Add Your Company Profile
- Locate Settings in the drop-down box next to your name in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select Company Profile from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Complete the fields with your company's details.
- While these are standard fields the Company name and address are required to send mailings.
- Time Zone is the time zone the system will use for scheduling messages and processing. Your user experience is customized based on your browser's time zone. If the time zone is changed, a notification is sent to the Administrator identified during set-up.
- Select your Options. Depending on your supplier's setting options, you may have additional options to select or complete.
- Opt-in authorization - Add global opt-in authorization to your emails.
- Unsubscribe options - Add unsubscribe options to your emails.
- Sharing permissions - Indicate if you would like to share contacts, accounts, and campaigns with suppliers via their PRM . This is a global setting and not specific to individual suppliers.
- Share Contacts with supplier shares data from both Zift and your integrated CRM.
- Share Accounts with supplier shares data from both Zift and your integrated CRM.
- Share Campaigns with supplier shares data from both Zift and your integrated CRM.
- Complete any additional Custom Fields.
Time Zone mapping is done based on +/- UTC.
|TimeCode||TimeZone||Time Difference from UTC||Description|
|HST||HST-10||-10||Hawaii Standard Time|
|AST||-9||-9||Alaska Standard Time|
|PST||PST-8||-8||Pacific Standard Time|
|MST||MST-7||-7||Mountain Standard Time|
|PNT||PNT-7||-7||Phoenix Standard Time|
|CST||CST-6||-6||Central Standard Time|
|IET||IET-5||-5||Indiana Eastern Standard Time|
|EST||EST-5||-5||Eastern Standard Time|
|PRT||PRT-4||-4||Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands Time|
|BET||BET-3||-3||Brazil Eastern Time|
|CNT||CNT-3||-3.5||Canada Newfoundland Time|
|AGT||AGT-3||-3||Argentina Standard Time|
|UTC||UTC-0||0||Universal Coordinated Time|
|GMT||GMT-0||0||Greenwich Mean Time|
|HST||ECT+1||+1||Central European Time|
|ECT||HST-10||+1||European Central Time|
|MET||MET+1||+1||Middle European Time|
|ART||ART+2||+2||(Arabic) Egypt Standard Time|
|CAT||CAT+2||+2||Central Africa Time|
|EET||EET+2||+2||Eastern European Time|
|EAT||EAT+3||+3||Eastern African Time|
|NET||NET+4||+4||Near East Time|
|PLT||PLT+5||+5||Pakistan Lahore Time|
|IST||IST+5||+5.5||India Standard Time|
|BST||BST+6||+6||Bangladesh Standard Time|
|VST||VST+7||+7||Vietnam Standard Time|
|CTT||CTT+8||+8||China Taiwan Time|
|ACT||ACT+9||+9.5||Australia Central Time|
|JST||JST+9||+9||Japan Standard Time|
|AET||AET+10||+10||Australia Eastern Time|
|SST||SST+11||+11||Solomon Standard Time|
|NST||NST+12||+12||New Zealand Standard Time|
|MIT||MIT+13||+13||Midway Islands Time|
|Continue Getting Started With Setting Up Your Settings|