Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
In the company profile, you will provide basic information about your company. It is important to complete the Company Profile as this information will auto-populate campaigns, forms, and other messaging sent to customers. You company address is required in mailings in accordance with SPAM email regulations.
How to Add Your Company Profile
- Locate Settings in the drop-down box next to your name in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select Company Profile from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Complete the fields with your company's details.
- While these are standard fields the Company name and address are required to send mailings.
- Time Zone is the time zone the system will use for scheduling messages and processing. Your user experience is customized based on your browser's time zone. If the time zone is changed, a notification is sent to the Administrator identified during set-up.
- Select your Options. Depending on your supplier's setting options, you may have additional options to select or complete.
- Web plugin options - If your supplier provides syndicated content, check this box if your website is SSL (https) enabled. It is important that you select this option before activating any plugins.
- Opt-in authorization - Add global opt-in authorization to your emails.
- Unsubscribe options - Add unsubscribe options to your emails.
- Sharing permissions - Indicate if you would like to share contacts, accounts, and campaigns with suppliers via their PRM. This is a global setting and not specific to individual suppliers. Contact your Zift Customer Engagement Manager for help with this setting.
- Complete any additional Custom Fields.
|Continue Getting Started With Setting Up Your Settings|