Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
In Notification Settings, you can indicate who receives email notifications for Supplier Messages, Marketing Funds Activity, Marketing Summary, Sales Summary, and Social Content Approval. Learn about other notifications in Zift123.
If you are a partner that uses multi-subscription, selecting a link in the notification email will link to the MyZift123 view.
Learn more about the notifications that are generated by these settings.
- About the Sales Summary Report
- About the Marketing Summary Report
- About Social Content Notifications
- About Marketing Funds Activity Notifications
How to Set Up Notifications
- From Settings > Notifications, select the notification type, frequency, and active status for each user. The name, email address, and role will display for each recipient. For each user and Notification Type, set the Frequency and Active status.
- For Supplier Messages the messages are sent instantly.The Active status must be On for users to receive instant updates.
- For Marketing Funds Activity the messages are sent instantly. The Active status must be On for users to receive instant updates.
- For Marketing Summary, Sales Summary, and Social Content Approval select the Frequency drop-down box to update the frequency of each notification being sent to the individual user: daily, weekly, or monthly. The Active status must be On for this option to display.
- For Marketing Summary, Sales Summary, and Social Content Approval select Send Now to immediately send a notification. The Active status must be On for this option to display.
- You can add recipients who may not be users by entering their email addresses in the box on the bottom of the page.
|Continue Getting Started With Setting Up Your Settings|