Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Partners nurture and qualify leads through marketing and sales activities. Zift123 enables visibility and tracking across the lead lifecycle. Qualified leads are a valuable resource that often end in the sale of a product or service.
After launching the campaign, you can use the features of Zift123 to manage leads through the qualification, sales, and closing phases of the sales pipeline.
The Lead Management settings automate some of the processes of lead management. You can configure lead management settings in the following ways:
- Lead Auto-Registration Rules Management automates the process of registering leads to supplier organizations quickly based on complaint rule sets. When lead auto-registration is enabled, new lead registrations are processed when leads are created or updated using supplier or partner managed auto-registration rules. The lead registration process does not comb through the pre-existing leads in the partner account.
- When leads are distributed from suppliers, you can turn on lead Auto-Accept to automatically accept leads and allow them to flow from your supplier directly into your CRM without intervention or additional clicks.
- Email notifications support lead management and are routed to the owner of the lead. The default lead owner assign with this setting will receive notifications on leads until the lead is assigned to an appropriate sales rep. Default lead owners can be assigned by the partner for each supplier with multi-subscription. Note that role-based emails (leads@, sales@, admin@) are likely to be blocked by the email service provider as SPAM and not imported to Zift123.
You can view your distributed leads at Contacts > Distributed Leads and registered leads at Contacts > Registered Leads.
Contact your Zift representative to take advantage of these features.
Complete the following tasks to configure lead management:
How to Use Rules to Auto-Register Leads
Automatically register new and updated leads with your supplier if they match pre-defined criteria. Registration shares the lead details with the supplier both within the platform and in the supplier's integrated systems. Leads associated with ignored companies will not be auto-registered.
Note: Choosing Supplier Managed Auto-Registered Leads grants your supplier permission to configure and update rules on your behalf. These rules are subject to change without notice.
- From Settings, select Lead Management > Auto Registration.
- Select one of the following:
- Select OFF to disable auto-registration.
- The rules in the Define My Own Rules section are defined by partners.
- Supplier Managed automatically registers leads that match partner-defined criteria.
- Select Show Rules to define (partner ) or view (supplier) criteria for auto-registering leads using rules. Rules are specific to your subscription, which will prevent selecting irrelevant fields.
- The rules consist of expressions that define what should be registered. Each of the rules will include fields, operators, and functions. Select the drop-down arrow to view and select your options.
- Rules may contain both and and or statements.
- Use Add New Rule to link rules together using AND. Leads must meet all the And statement rules.
- Use Add new group of Rules to link rule together using OR. Leads must meet at least one of the rules.
- You can choose the actions that the rules are based on.
- Select Save.
- A rule for Auto-Registration for leads based on Lead Score of 10 would look like the following selections:
How to Automatically Accept Leads
When leads are distributed from suppliers, you can turn on lead Auto-Accept to automatically accept leads and allow them to flow from your supplier directly into your CRM without intervention or additional clicks. Here are some tips.
- This setting applies only to supplier-distributed leads.
- A distributed lead comes into Zift123 with a lead score of 50, which is the typical lead score threshold for a lead.
- Unless you actively manage your distributed leads in Zift123 or your CRM, you should not choose this option.
- From Settings, select Lead Management > Auto Accept.
- Select Auto-Accept to automatically accept leads from your suppliers.
- Use this option to actively manage your distributed leads in Zift123 or your CRM.
- If you are using Saleslink CRM, Auto-Accept leads are considered in the following ways:
- When a lead has a status of Lead, Zift123 considers it a pending lead.
- When a lead has any opportunity status associated with it, we consider it an accepted lead.
- When the lead has been deleted, Zift123 considers it rejected.
How to Assign Default Lead Owners
Email notifications to support lead management are routed to the owner of each lead. Under Default Lead Owners, you can add users to assign as lead owners. If this a multi-subscription account you can assign lead owners by partner account.
Note that role-based emails (leads@, sales@, admin@) are likely to be blocked by the email service provider as SPAM and not imported to Zift123.
- Assign the default lead owner by completing the New User pop-up window.
- Assign a Sales Rep by completing the New Sales Rep pop-up window.