Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
This setting applies only to supplier-distributed leads. A distributed lead is created or provided by the supplier and distributed to the partner through Zift123. A distributed lead comes into Zift123 with a lead score of 50, which is the typical lead score threshold for a lead.
Partners nurture and qualify leads through marketing and sales activities. Zift123 enables visibility and tracking across the lead lifecycle. Qualified leads are a valuable resource that often end in the sale of a product or service.
After launching the campaign, you can use the features of Zift123 to manage marketing-generated leads through the qualification, sales, and closing phases of the sales pipeline.
You can view your distributed leads at Contacts > Distributed Leads.
The Lead Management settings automate the process of accepting distributed leads from suppliers. Turning on auto-accept allows your leads to flow from your supplier directly into your CRM without intervention or additional clicks. You can configure lead management settings per supplier so you can have different auto-accept settings and lead owners for each of your suppliers.
Contact your Zift representative to take advantage of this feature.
Complete the following tasks to configure social media:
How to Automatically Accept Leads
- From Settings, select Lead Management on the left side of the page.
- Select from the following options:
- Auto-Accept - Enable auto-accept to automatically accept leads from your suppliers. Leads will flow into other systems like your CRM and be assigned to the default lead owner without you taking any other action. Unless you actively manage your distributed leads in Zift123 or your CRM, you should not choose this option. If you are using Saleslink CRM, Auto-Accept leads are considered in the following ways:
- When a lead has a status of Lead, Zift123 considers it a pending lead.
- When a lead has any opportunity status associated with it, we consider it an accepted lead.
- When the lead has been deleted, Zift123 considers it rejected.
- Default Lead Owners - Email notifications to support Lead Management are routed to the owner of each lead. The default lead owner is assigned notifications on leads until the lead is assigned/reassigned to a new sales rep. Select the default lead owners from the list of users and sales reps. Select a lead owner for each partner.
How to Assign Default Lead Owners
When leads are distributed from your supplier, leads will be assigned to default lead owners. The default lead owner will be assigned notifications on leads until the lead is assigned or reassigned to an appropriate sales rep. Default lead owners can be assigned by the supplier for partners with multi-subscription.
Note that role-based emails (leads@, sales@, admin@) are likely to be blocked by the email service provider as SPAM and not imported to Zift123.