The goal of any data analysis is to learn more, draw conclusions, and recommend changes that will improve performance. The Web Plugin Summary report captures data from web plugins used by partners.
Navigate to Analysis > Web Plugin Summary to view the report.
Getting Value from Reports
- Zift Analytics gives you insight into who is visiting your website, whether it's at a company or an individual level. We track Zift123 generated pages that have our analytics code on them. This information is then processed into the summary reports you see under the Analysis tab.
- Zift123 reports on the performance of all marketing tactics and steps, specific to each individual partner.
- Schedule the reports to be sent via email on a regular basis.
- Evaluate ROI, the performance of tactics, the number of leads generated, and adoption of collateral from the data generated by the reports.
- Modify reports for specific timeframes and data comparison.
The Web Plugin Summary Contains the Following Data
- Web Plugin - The name of the content/plugin used.
- First Viewed - The date the content/plugin was first viewed.
- Last View - The date the content/plugin was last viewed - orders listing.
- Web Views - The number of times the content/plugin was viewed.
- Views % - A calculation that is helpful when looking at multiple plugins vs. multiple partners. It is the percent of all views of a single plugin.
- Web Clicks - The number of times the recipient clicked on the content/plugin.
- Submissions - Form submissions using a form associated with the web plugin.
- Mobile Percentage - Number of views from a mobile device.
- Account - The name of the partner account associated with the plugin.
Note: If you edit the report and group by a partner, you will see Partner Top 10. Partner Top 10 refers to the fact that the graphic display only shows results for the first 10 partners listed in the detailed grid.