The goal of any data analysis is to learn more, draw conclusions, and recommend changes that will improve performance. The Recent Activity report captures overall data for all campaigns. You can select to see the following data types from the drop-down box: email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, form submissions, conversions, unsubscribes, bounces, and spam reports.
Navigate to Analysis > Recent Activity to view the report.
Getting Value from Reports
- Zift Analytics gives you insight into who is visiting your website, whether it's at a company or an individual level. We track Zift123 generated pages that have our analytics code on them. This information is then processed into the summary reports you see under the Analysis tab.
- Zift123 reports on the performance of all marketing tactics and steps, specific to each individual partner.
- Schedule the reports to be sent via email on a regular basis.
- Evaluate ROI, activity performance, the number of leads generated, and the adoption of collateral from the data generated by the reports.
- Modify reports for specific timeframes and data comparison.
You can access the activities associated with an individual campaign by navigating to the specific campaign and selecting Recent Activity.
Recent Activity Contains the Following Data
- All Events Drop Down - Select specific events or All Events before running the report to segment your data.
- Date - The date the campaign started.
- Company - The name of the company associated with the campaign. Select the company name to see more data about the company.
- Contact - Name of the contact person associated with the company. Select the contact name for more details about the person that opened the email.
- All Events - The total number of events in a day.