This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Social media provides you with the means to build, mix, and promote business engagement, conversation, and supplier- and partner-generated social content. This content, whether audio, text, video, or image, informs and entertains its audience.
Upcoming Posts is where you can view all the posts available to be published to your social media accounts. Suppliers provide social media posts and schedules for partners to approve. Additionally, partners can create, edit, schedule, approve, or delete social media posts. You will need to approve Upcoming Posts to include them in your social media marketing efforts.
What's the Value in Social Media?
- Reduce the time and costs of your social media efforts.
- Provide relevant content to enhance your social media presence.
- Automatically adjust content to your brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generation efforts.
- Build and foster new customer communities.
On the Upcoming Posts page, you can do the following:
- Some partners will be able to create posts for social media outlets.
- View the social media calendar.
- Search by keyword for social media posts.
- Filter the view by Social Network: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, or Xing.
- Filter by Topic; topics are defined by the suppliers.
- Select a post to add or change content, post images, use social form, schedule, or approve.
- Select multiple posts to approve selected posts in bulk.
- For social campaign posts, click the Folder to edit each post in the campaign.
- For non-social campaign posts, use Edit or Remove Post to make immediate changes to the individual post.
- Display of tags and campaigns the post is associated with.