This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Social media provides you with the means to build, mix, and promote business engagement, conversation, and supplier- and partner-generated social content. It comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. This content informs and entertains the people who consume it.
What's the Value in Social Media?
- Reduce the time and costs of your social media efforts.
- Provide relevant content to enhance your social media presence.
- Automatically adjust content to your brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generation efforts.
- Build and foster new customer communities.
The Social Media Library contains supplier-provided posts that are available for you to use. They are typically evergreen — meaning that they don't reference any specific event or time frame — so they can be published at any time.
Suppliers create social content that is co-branded with your social accounts. This allows you to push social content to your connections and followers. We refer to any content that goes from the supplier to the partner as syndicated content. This syndicated content is continuously updated by the supplier and pushed out to you. You will be notified via email when new posts requiring your approval are available. Suppliers may limit your ability to make changes or updates to the syndicated content in an effort to maintain their brand identity.
For example, if you are in the tech industry, your supplier might upload Library Posts around a certain solution or product offerings, such as cloud management or security. If you are trying to showcase one of those product offerings on your social media sites, then you could supplement your social posts with additional content from the library.
In this article, we describe the Social Media > Library.
On the Library Posts page, you can do the following:
- Create posts for social media outlets.
- Search by keyword for social media posts.
- Filter the view by Social Network: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, or Xing.
- Filter by Topic; topics are defined by the suppliers.
- View posts with a brief description, tags, date and time stamps, and the social media outlet where the content is currently posted.
- Activate a social media post.