A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of the above. You can use supplier-provided campaigns or create your own. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service.
For each campaign, there is an Activity Dashboard that displays the current status of the campaign. In this view, you can search for a specific campaign or filter your results.
To navigate to the dashboard, select Campaigns > My Campaigns > select any campaign. In this view, you can do the following:
- Add new category tags may be an option as indicated by the + symbol.
- Navigate to other menus: Reference Materials, Schedule, Leads, Recent Activity, Analysis, and About.
- The current Status of the Campaign. Statuses are defined in #5 below.
- Actions that can be taken on the campaign.
- The Agency Assistance option is available if you have granted an agency access.
- Add an activity to a campaign. Activities are Promoted Activity, Email, Ad Campaign, Print Media, Web Plugin and Other.
- You can change the following campaign statuses:
- Draft - Draft is the status for new campaigns. The campaign has not generated statistics and contains no activities that require action.
- Active - All scheduled emails and workflow mailings will be released according to schedule.
- Idle - Idle is the status for the campaign when statistics have not been captured in the last 30 days.
- Pause - When a campaign is on paused, no emails will be released and workflows will be paused.
- Archived - When a campaign is archived, no mailings will be sent and all workflows will be deactivated. The campaign will only be accessible by selecting the Archived Status on the My Campaigns page. An archived campaign can be resumed by clicking the Start button. When resuming your campaign, any mailing or activity that was scheduled in the past or in the next 24 hours will be unscheduled and will require rescheduling. This is done to ensure nothing gets delivered unexpectedly. Mailings that were scheduled for more than a day in advance will remain scheduled. You can Learn more about Campaign Status.
- Edit/rename the campaign.
- You will receive Alerts to update or complete activities on campaigns such as adding personalization, adding recipients, or scheduling the activity. You can expand the list if more than one alert banner is present by clicking on the down arrow.
- Activities associated with the campaign will display.
- Mailings - sort by create date, duplicate, preview or move. Click the mailing name to test, unschedule, share on social media, edit details of the mailing, or edit notifications.
- Web Plugins - sort by create date, get the embed code, preview or move. Click to view the web plugin details, get the embed code, share on social media, archive, and edit details of the notifications.
- Customizable Collateral - sort by create date, distribute or move. Click to view the collateral details, distribute, share, or edit.
- Other Activities - sort by create date or name. Click the activity name to see the details including status, comments, notifications and description.
- Workflows - Click to view the workflow details, edit workflow details, and edit notifications.