This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Web plugins allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content such as rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads including white papers and case studies. Syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This content allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
What is the Value in Web Plugins?
- Deliver targeted, relevant content to website visitors.
- Keep your online messaging and offers fresh and consistent.
- Automatically receive notification about new leads with built-in lead generation forms.
- Collect comprehensive analytics on visitor behavior.
To view your supplier-recommended web plugins, select Web Plugins > Browse. In this view, you can do the following:
- Search by name for plugins. The search display will vary based on your selection in the User Menu.
- Filter by tags. Learn More. If you are in a single supplier view, you will not be able to filter by the supplier.
- Find the number of plugins available to you.
- Sort available campaigns by Most Recent, Name, Most Effective, and Most Popular.
- Name = Alpha listing of campaigns
- Most Recent = The most recent campaign.
- Most Popular = The most partner activations
- Best Performing = The campaigns with the highest number of new leads generated in the past 180 days that have a lead score greater than 15.
- View a short description of the plugin content, tags, and thumbnail.
- View the content using the plugin by clicking on the name.
- Select Activate to do the following:
- Embed the plugin.
- Share the plugin.
- Archive plugin.
- Edit details.
- Personalize and customize the plugin.
- Analyze the data associated with the plugin.
Note: Before installing the web plugin on an SSL (https) site, verify your Web Plugin SSL Option is selected on Company Profile. If the Company Profile is not set first, you will need to activate another instance of the web plug-in.