A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co- branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
After activating a campaign, it is important to analyze the results. You may decide to make changes and run the campaign again, or you may decide the campaign was effective the way you ran it the first time.
Recent Activity is a list of all of the activities associated with a campaign including form submissions, email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, conversions, unsubscribes, bounces, and spam reports. You can select to see the data associated with any one activity. After selecting the activity, you will see the date, company, contact and activity data. To navigate to a campaign's recent activities, select Campaigns > My Campaigns > any campaign > Recent Activity. In the view, you can do the following:
- Add an activity, change campaign status, and edit.
- In the Recent Activity drop-down, select an activity such as email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, form submissions, conversions, unsubscribes, bounces, and spam reports.
- View or export data for the individual campaign.
- Select the company names to see details of activities for the company.
- Select the contact name to see details of all activities for the contact.