This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Zift123 makes it easy for you to create and maintain a powerful and consistent social media presence, with very little cost or effort.
A simple online dashboard coupled with a fully automated delivery infrastructure lets you manage your social presence across today’s most popular platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and WeChat.
Get direct access to an entire library of relevant content you can use to build awareness, develop online communities, and nurture interactive relationships.
The Social Media Library contains vendor-provided posts that are available for you to use. These posts are typically evergreen, meaning they don't reference any specific event or timeframe. So, vendor-provided posts can be published at any time.
For example, if you are in the tech industry, your supplier might upload library posts around a certain solution or product offering such as Cloud Management or Security. If you are trying to showcase one of these product offerings on your social media sites, then you could supplement your social posts with additional content from the library.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Administrator Access for Social Media Accounts
- About Social Media
The Zift platform makes it very easy for you to activate a post from Social Media > Library Posts.
- Select Activate Post.
- In the Activate Social Post window:
- Select the social media platforms where you'd like to publish your post.
- Enter the main text of your post.
- Post an image either with a URL or by uploading.
- Select if users must fill out a social form before they view your promoted content.
- Schedule your post for publication.
- Auto-Schedule - Zift will automatically select a time to publish your post for maximum impact.
- Select Date and Time - You choose your own date and time.
- Post Now - This will publish your content immediately.
|Continue Getting Started With Social Media|