Staying in touch with your customers is an important part of any marketing plan. The contact database is made up of individual contacts that represent an individual person or business with specific contact information such as name, address, city, state, and phone number. A contact's information can be updated over time as you learn more about your contact. The unique identifier for a contact is their email address.
In the Contact view, you can do the following:
- Add contacts individually or from a list.
- Export contacts as a list that users can access directly in the My Downloads Center.
- Search by name for contacts
- Filter by tags for contact information.
- View page title and the number of contacts available.
- Sort by overall lead score, create date, or name.
- Preview a list of contacts with name, email, company name, company phone, and lead score. Select any linked contact name for details on the contact.