This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, digital advertising,or a combination of these activities. A campaign can be either supplier-provided or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service.
Partners have the ability to request and activate full-service marketing requests from agencies using Zift123 if the supplier is offering this solution. These requests will take the form of an order or a quote. An order is placed if the partner has marketing development funds (MDF) available that can be used for the cost of the activity. If funds are not available, the partner will need to request a quote to secure funds before an activity occurs.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Login
- Zift123 Password
- Marketing Campaigns
How to Activate a Custom Full-Service Campaign
- Log into Zift123 with a partner account that matches the filters for the campaign or activity you are reviewing.
- From Campaigns > Browse Campaigns > Select Campaign > Activate Campaign, select an agency (if there is more than one agency configured to execute the activity).
- Select funds to use for ordering.
- Enter value to use from the selected fund.
- Complete the order details which each partner defines. These are some examples.
- Select Target Region.
- Select Target Market Segment.
- Check the box for Terms and Conditions.
- Enter any Special Instructions.
- (optional) Select the clock icon to skip this step and complete activity options at a later time.
- (optional) Select the X icon to remove this activity from the list of activities being activated.
- Select Activate Campaign.