This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Partners submit orders to agencies for marketing services in Zift123. These orders are visible on the Manage Orders page. This is the default page for agency users upon logging in.
Agencies offer marketing services in response to partner requests. These services are available in two formats:
- Open-ended, where the the partner makes a specific request/order and the agency provides a quote for the services requested. In this instance, there is discussion between the partner and agency as to the services provided and their costs.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
In response to partner requests for services, the agency will provide a detailed quote about services offered, associated costs, quote expiration date, and project completion date. The agency can use the order to communicate with the partner about the services provided as the project progresses.
On the Quote Requests page, you will see the following:
- Search by name for Quote Requests.
- Already Quoted
- Not Yet Quoted
- Partner - Filter by Partner Organization
- Activity Type - Filter by activity to focus your search.
- The name of the campaign that the ordered activity was created in. In the list, you will see the name of the campaign, a link to the quote activity, quote dollar amount, the date the quote was submitted, and any counter offer.
- Submitted by: The name of the agency providing the quote.
- Linked name of the quote.
- You can review the following Request for Quote details when you select the Edit link: offering, partner, the suggested price, quote expiration, suggested completion date, and details.