To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Partners submit orders to agencies for marketing services in Zift123. These orders are visible on the Manage Orders page. This is the default page for agency users upon logging in.
Agencies offer marketing services in response to partner requests. These services are available in two formats:
- Open ended, where the the partner makes a specific request/order and the agency provides a quote for the order or declines (rejects) to provide a quote. In this instance there is discussion between the partner and agency as to the services provided and their costs.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
In response to partner requests for services, the agency may provide a detailed quote about services offered, associated costs, quote expiration date, and project completion date. The agency can use the order to communicate with the partner about the services provided as the project progresses. The order might pass between the partner and agency several times with various statuses until the order is agreed on.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- About Campaign Marketplace
How to Respond to a Quote for an Order
- Select Quote Request.
- Filter to focus on new quote request or orders that you have already responded to. You can also filter on Activity Type and Partner.
- A list of all the agencies quote request will display.
- Select a campaign to provide a quote for.
- In example C, two quotes were submitted by the agency as indicated by My Quotes.
- A quote has not been submitted for example D.
- The name of the agency that submitted the quote.
- The Request for Quote window will open after you select the campaign. It will display the details of the quote request from the partner. You have the option to Ignore or Create Quote. Agencies can ignore quote requests from partners allowing you to better manage and respond to quotes.
- Complete the Submit Quote form with the agency details for the quote request.