This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, digital advertising, or a combination of these activities. A campaign can be either supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service.
Partners have the ability to request and activate custom activity requests from agencies using Zift123 if the supplier is offering this solution. These requests will take the form of an order or a quote. When the order is placed the partner can select to use available MDF or Self Pay.
In this article, we review how to place an order or request services from a marketing agency.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Marketing Activities
How to Order Provider Services for an Activity
- Log into Zift123 with a partner account that matches the filters for the campaign or activity you are reviewing.
- Locate your campaign in either of these lists: Browse Campaigns or My Campaigns.
- From Browse Campaigns, select Details next to the appropriate campaign.
- Select Campaign Activities
- Select or deselect activities to be activated by clicking on each activity or using the Select All and Select None links.
- In the selected campaign activities, select your desired full-service offerings. The full-service offerings might be a golf outing, party, or a service provided by a marketing agency. Note that in the example, there are three options at different prices. You will need to choose the option for the service you are requesting.
- Click Continue.
- Activate the campaign.
- You may not be able to select a provider if only one supplier-approved provider is available for this service.
- You may not be able to select a provider if you have chosen a Full-Service Activity that is executed on your behalf.
- If you are not using MDF, skip to step 13.
- Zift123 will display the funding options and costs associated with the choice.
- MDF may be available. If you want to use MDF, select the fund type, name, and amount. You can select a single fund type with multiple funds.
- You can enter a Self-Funded amount if MDF funds are not available. If your supplier allows, you can file a claim requesting reimbursement after the event.
- Add more funds and self-pay options are visible when the balance due is greater than $0.
- Provider orders can be processed for $0 without supplier approval.
- Any remaining balance is the responsibility of the partner.
- Provider orders can be paid for using different fund sources: MDF or Self Pay. See Manage Marketing Funds Overview.
- Select a Provider.
- Select funds.
- Complete the order details. These are custom fields defined by your administrator.
- (optional) Select the clock icon to skip this step and complete activity options at a later time.
- (optional) Select the X icon to remove this activity from the list of activities being activated.
- Select Activate Campaign.
- Optionally, select Agency Assistance. You can select to engage an agency to help complete the process if this is s full service activity or if the provider is enabled for non-full service activities.