This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these activities. A campaign can be either supplier-provided or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service.
Partners have the ability to request and activate custom marketing requests from agencies using Zift123 if the supplier is offering this solution to the partner. At times, the partner will ask for a quote or cost estimate for the services they are requesting. The partner may ask an agency to provide a quote for the cost of an activity such as a golf outing, user meeting, dinner meeting, or any other service the marketing agency may provide.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Marketing Activities
How to Request a Quote for Marketing Services
- Log into Zift123 with a partner account that matches the filters for the campaign or activity you are reviewing.
- Locate your campaign in the either of these lists: Browse Campaigns or My Campaigns.
- Select Details next to the appropriate campaign.
- Select Campaign Activities.
- Select or deselect activities to be activated by clicking on each activity or using the Select All and Select None links.
- In the selected campaign activities, select your desired custom activity offerings.
- Click Continue.
- Activate the campaign.
- Use the Agency button to select the agencies you want to provide quotes.
- Complete the order details. Required fields are marked with *.
- (optional) Select the clock icon to skip this step and complete activity options at a later time.
- (optional) Select the X icon to remove this activity from the list of activities being activated.
- Select Activate Campaign.