Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). Cookies can also store passwords and form content a user has previously entered, such as a credit card number or an address.
Zift uses these cookies:
- Tracking cookies to generate report data.
- Authentication cookies to register whether the user is logged in or not, and which account they are logged in with.
Read more about Zift Solutions' cookies and privacy policies.
How to Set Up Tracking Options
- From Settings >Tracking Options, select one Tracking Option:
- Track All Visitors.
- Track All Visitors but prompt if they are in a country below. If you make this selection a Region or Country drop-down box will display. Select the appropriate locations from the list to Add them to the Tracking Opt-in Preferences.
- Track visitors unless they are in a country below. This excludes certain countries or regions from tracking. If you make this selection, a Region or Country drop-down box will display. Select the appropriate locations from the list to Add them.
|Continue Configuring Account Settings to Get Started with Zift123|