Staying in touch with your customers is an important part of any marketing plan. The contact database is made up of individual contacts that represent an individual person or business and contains specific contact information. This information includes each contact's name, address, city, state, and phone number.
With Zift123, you can target specific segments of your existing contacts to create contact lists. You can deliver content using campaign activities such as email and print media once your contact list is built. Created lists are available for reuse and may be used as the basis for new lists.
The ability to export data allows sales reps to verify contacts and create charts or other visuals for presentations. Sales reps can also upload this data to other applications or use it to create new contact lists.
- When you export contact lists, you will get data based on the information provided by the contacts. Data stored in these lists may include first name, last name, street address 1, street address 2, city, state, postal code, country, work phone, mobile phone, email, company, title, gender, and subscription date of each contact.
- Only active contacts are exported. No pending, unsubscribed, or bounced contacts will be included when exporting a contact list from Zift123.
- You can export an unlimited number of contacts to your list.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Export a Contact List
To export a contact list, do the following:
- Navigate to Contact List, and select Export on the list you wish to export.
- Fill out the resulting pop-up form with your email address, and select a time to schedule the export.
- Select Export Contacts.