Contact lists provide you a creative way of reaching out to your customers to let them know you understand their needs and have a solution that will meet their requirements.
A contact list is a group of individual contacts that represent an individual person or business with specific contact information such as name, address, city, state, and phone number. Each contact record includes specific contact information such as name, address, city, state, and phone number. A contact's information can be updated over time as you learn more about your contact. The unique identifier for a contact is their email address.
You may have more than one contact list. Each of your contact lists will display in the Contact List view.
Partners and agencies will be able to share lists for activity execution.
- Partners can set and control access to any contact list shared with agencies.
- Agencies can use contact lists when executing OBO partners without sharing those contacts with the partners.
- Agency can use its own list when executing on behalf of a partner.
- Agency can use partner-supplied contacts to execute on behalf of a partner.
- Agency can use a combination of its and the partner's contacts to execute on behalf of a partner.
- Zift123 respects access restrictions on contact lists.
If you do not have any lists, the view will be empty. Navigate to Contacts > Contacts List to see your list.
In the Contact List view, you can do the following:
- Create a contact list.
- Search by name for contact lists.
- Filter by status for contact lists beneath the List Details: Active or Archived.
- Sort by Create Date or Name.
- Select a Contact Lists for a previously defined group of contacts.
- Preview a contact list with list name, the number of members, status, and creation date. Select the linked name to see the Contact List Details.
Use Export to create a list from either your existing contacts or upload a new list. Logged in users can access exported files directly in the My Downloads Center.
Add the recipients of the email.