Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier's point of contact.
While Zift123 can be deployed independently, integrating it with your existing infrastructure can enhance the impact and value of the total solution. To streamline integration, Zift123 has pre-built connectors to many third-party customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, and 2016, Zoho, Saleslink, and SugarCRM.
See these two documents for configuring your CRM Settings.
What's the value in connecting your CRM to Zift123?
- Automatically sync lead information to your existing CRM.
- Save time on data entry.
- Add new Zift123 activity to synced CRM leads.
- Provide more insight for salespeople for lead follow-up.
- Pull contact lists/lead lists to Zift123.
What information is synced?
Zift123 integrations are different depending on the CRM. In this document (attached below), we provide details about the CRMs we support and the data that can be accessed. We hope this PDF document can help with preparing for the integration.
What information is shared with your supplier?
- Unique leads are not shared with your supplier.
- Vendors do not see any lead contact information.
- Distributed leads are shared with the partner.
- Sales visibility, lead profile data, and marketing activities.
- Activities associated with leads.
Please see the section on CRM Configurations for details on each of the CRMs we support.