You can direct contacts to sign up to receive communications from you with the contact registration form. Using this form has the following benefits:
- Contacts that complete the contact registration form will automatically be enrolled as opted-in.
- The contact form can be embedded on your website or referenced as a stand-alone page. See How to Create a Landing Page for CYO Emails.
- The contact form will also be used by default for any contact that clicks on an unsubscribe link in an email.
- You can choose which fields you want to capture, standard, or custom.
- You can choose which lists to allow to be subscribed. List names are viewable so be sure they are customer-friendly.
- Using this feature will allow you to target people with whom you engage.
- You may want to name the lists something like "newsletters."
- The contact will receive an opt-in email after completing the form that allows them to select subscription options.
- You can preview and view the form prior to sending it to your customers.
- You can add CAPTCHA to this form.
Note: You can gather personal data consent on this form.
How to Set-Up the Contact Form
- From Contacts > Contact Form, select the Contact Fields for your form.
- Select Save.
- Select Contact Lists, from previously defined lists.
- Select Embed, copy the code, and paste it on an existing web page.
- Select View to see how the form will display for the end user.