The opt-in authorization list provides additional information about contacts who have been marked as authorized to receive communications. This menu option only shows if you have completed the two following steps:
- Turn it on in your Company Profile settings. Turning the setting on requires Admin access.
- Selected Opt-in Authorization is required for a contact to be sent an email in your mailings. To navigate to this option select Contacts > Opt-in Authorization > List Details.
The Opt-in List displays all the emails of contacts that have opted to receive mailings from the partner. You can do the following tasks:
- Add contacts via file import. You can add multiple existing contacts or a single contact.
- Review the number of unsubscribed, pending, and active contacts that are opted in for mailings.
- Export a list of all the contacts that are opted in to receive mailings.
- View active, pending, and unsubscribed contacts.
- Sort by overall lead score, create date, and name.
- In the list, you can do the following:
- View contact name, email, company name, company phone number, and date the contact was created.
- Select a linked email to see lead activity for a specific email, register the lead, add the lead to the list, or deactivate the lead.
- Select the company name to see contacts details associated with the company. Details include the leads associated with the company, email address, and lead score.