The goal of any data analysis is to learn more, draw conclusions, and recommend changes that will improve performance. The Ad Summary analysis captures data from advertisements that are sent by partners.
Navigate to Analysis > Ad Summary to see the report.
Getting Value from Reports
- Zift Analytics gives you insight into who is visiting your website, whether it's at a company or an individual level. We track Zift123-generated pages that have our analytics code on them. This information is then processed into the summary reports you see under the Analysis tab.
- Zift123 reports on the performance of all marketing tactics and steps, specific to each individual partner.
- Schedule the reports to be sent via email on a regular basis.
- Evaluate ROI, the performance of tactics, the number of leads generated, and the adoption of collateral from the data generated by the reports.
- Modify reports for specific timeframes and data comparison.
The Ad Summary Contains the Following Data
- Ad Campaign - The name of the ad campaign that was sent.
- Web Views - The number of times the advertisement was viewed.
- Web Clicks - The number of times somebody clicked on the advertisement.
- Submissions - Form submissions using a form associated with the advertisement.
- Lead Conversions - The number of leads converted to opportunities.
- Last View - The date the last time the advertisement was viewed.
- Account - The name of the partner account associated with the advertisement.