Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
The suppression list is a list that contains email addresses that are permanently excluded from your email lists and will not receive future emails. The list is comprised of contacts that have opted out/unsubscribed from the Zift123 user’s email marketing. All contacts deactivated by the Zift123 user will also fall to the suppression list. These email addresses can not be accidentally emailed to again by any user in the Zift123 account.
As a convenience, we automatically quarantine undeliverable email (hard bounces) and unsubscribes in your suppression list. However, Zift123 is unaware of any email addresses that you have bounced in other email marketing platforms. Import your suppression lists from these marketing platforms into Zift123 to protect your sender reputation and optimize your email efforts. If you have experienced a high bounce rate in other email marketing tools and do not take this critical step in protecting against unknown suppression, you may be penalized, up to and including permanent suspension.
About the Suppression List
Access the Suppression List from Settings > Suppression List.
This list contains the following information:
- Domains - These are domains that have been added to the list. You might see a competitor's domain name on your list since you do not want to send them any emails.
- Emails - These are emails of people you have asked to unsubscribe or that have been taken off the list.
- Search - Use search to locate emails on the list, as the list may be large.
- Add Domain - You can add domains to the lists.
- Add Emails - You can add emails to the lists.
- Export - Logged in users can access exported files directly in the My Downloads Center.
- x - Delete the domain or email from the Suppression List.
How to Add Domains to the Suppression List
- From Settings > Suppression List, select Add Domain.
- In the new window, add the domain.
- Select Add Domain.
How to Add Emails to the Suppression List
- From Settings > Suppression List, select Add Emails.
- From the drop-down, select File Import or Add Email.
- For file import:
- Browse to select an XLS, XLSX, TXT or CSV file.
- Select Import.
- For email:
- Add an email address.
- Select Add Email.
|Continue Getting Started With Setting Up Your Settings|