Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
The Message Center is designed to be the pick-up location for messages sent by Zift products. You will see these messages in the Message Center: Distributed Lead, Lead, Email, Showcase, Social Post, Partner Message, SMS Config, SMS Response, Zift, Mailing Credit Warning, and CRM Login Failure. Depending on your system configuration, you may also receive emails for some of the messages.
What is the value in the Message Center?
- Single location for notifications related to Zift products.
- Provides a quick verification of CRM connection failures.
- Provides an easy way to accept or reject leads.
On the Message Center page, you can do the following:
- Access the Message Center via the envelope in the toolbar. The highlighted number is the number of unread messages you have.
- Filter the view by Status: Unread and Read.
- Filter by Message Type: Distributed Lead, Lead, Email, Panel, Social Post, Partner Message, Set Up Test, SMS Config, SMS Response, Zift, Mailing Credit Warning, CRM Login Failure.
- Select any message to see the details of the activity referred to in the message.