A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co-branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
Browse Campaigns is where you can find the campaigns available to you. The data will be either for global My Zift123 or individual suppliers based on your selection in the Settings Menu. To navigate to the Browse Campaigns view, select Campaigns > Browse Campaigns. Using this view, you can do the following:
- Create a campaign.
- Search by name for campaigns. When searching, the display will vary based on the subscription selected in the Settings Menu. When you are in the My Zift123 view, you will see data for all suppliers. Each campaign is labeled with the supplier name. You can filter the view to focus on specific suppliers.
- Filter the view by defined tags. Learn More.
- View the number of campaigns you can browse.
- Sort available campaigns by Most Recent, Name, Most Effective, and Most Popular.
- Name = Alpha listing of campaigns
- Most Recent = The most recent campaign.
- Most Popular = The most partner activations
- Best Performing = The campaigns with the highest number of new leads generated in the past 180 days that have a lead score greater than 15.
- View detailed information about each campaign including name, a brief description, contents, target audience, results, and tags.
- Search Existing Activations for a campaign.
- Select Details to select activities you would like to activate for this campaign. Activate campaign activities/assets. The icons indicate the types of tactics associated with the campaign.
|Continue Getting Started With Email|