A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co- branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
Browse Emails is where you can look at available emails, regardless of the campaign. This view provides detailed information about each associated email including a brief description, languages, and campaigns. You can activate a campaign using the emails in the list.
To navigate to the Browse Emails view, select Campaigns > Browse Emails. In the view you can do the following:
- Search by name for emails. The result will consider your selection on the Settings Menu for either all data using My Zift123 or limited view by the supplier.
- Filter the view by defined tags: Purpose, Solution, Market Size, Type, Language, Asset Type, and Common Tags. Learn More.
- View the number of emails available for use.
- Sort available emails by Create Date or Name.
- Preview the email by clicking on the name of the email.
- View detailed information about each email including a brief description, contents, target audience, tags, and campaigns associated with the email.
- Selecting Activate, will create a campaign and associate the email with the campaign.