A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
Campaign Leads is where you will find all the leads generated by activities associated with a campaign.
To navigate to the Campaign Leads view, select Campaigns > My Campaigns > select the campaign. If leads are associated with the campaign, there will be a Lead option in the left Snap Shot navigation.
In this view, you can do the following:
- Add a new tag to the campaign. Adding a tag will make the campaign easier to locate.
- Filter by Event, Email opens, email clicks, web views, web clicks, form submissions, conversions, unsubscribes, bounces, and spam reports.
- Search for leads by name.
- View lead name, number of events, campaign score, and most recent interaction date.
- Add activity, change campaign status, or edit a campaign.
- Export data to a CSV file for further data analysis or to use as a contact list.